Monday, December 15, 2008

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

A friend of mine who is starting out into the world of Independant filmmaking just made a really cool short film for an upcoming youtube contest. It is a very well made film that they were able to make with some pretty amazing equiptment and actors. It's well worth the 5 minutes it takes to watch and if you like it, I encourage you to pass this message on! It would be awesome if a young independant Christain filmmaker like Brooke could win the youtube contest!

Here is the e-mail she sent to me-

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to let you know that I have finished my first short film for the Sundance/YouTube contest called Project: Direct. The film is five minutes long and it is titled "Mirror, Mirror on the Wall". It was shot using the Red camera, and it's about a mirror that reflects the truth. Please watch and rate it on YouTube and spread the word!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHgshn0vIW0. I would really appreciate if you would add your comments and tell your family and friends to watch the film. Sundance judges will vote for the top 10 films of those submitted. YouTube users will have to vote for the winners out of the 10. I will need everyone to vote if it gets that far.

Here is the link to the film blog:
www.mirrormirror-film.blogspot.com where you can read more about the film. I hope you like it!
Brooke

No comments: