Saturday, April 17, 2010

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME

but ruby slippers would have been handy today... I woke up at 6:00 this morning with severe heartburn and had to go to the emergency room... and this was while we were still six hours away from home!

I'm doing much better now, and am safely in my home sweet home surrounded by my loved ones and in surroundings that are rather too eerily familiar... it seems so strange to have been away for three months!

This week will be a major re-entry period and will probably be very weird and possibly emotionally challenging, so I'd appreciate prayers!

Time for a whole new adventure of life!

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Ooh! I'm sorry about the heartburn - I've heard it's very painful. And the Emergency Room! Ouch! It must have been really bad.

I'm glad your doing better. I'll keep you in my prayers-
Bekah