Thursday, January 24, 2013

Elenatintil on the Web

I thought some of you might be interested to know that I have a Pinterest account now. I post some things every few days, focusing mainly on interesting clothing, jewelry, art, etc.

Also, if you haven't already heard this over on the sewing blog, I have a facebook page for my costuming and sewing adventures as well. I link all of my sewing diaries over there, as well as additional links to various shows and costumes that I find interesting.

I also have a DeviantArt Account where I post everything from scribble comics, to clothing design, to fully polished pieces of art.

Finally, for those of you who are a bit older, I also have a tumblr. I give this link with a caution - it's nearly impossible to reblog things on there without occasionally reblogging something that has stronger language in it, or pictures that are a bit more adult than what you'd find on this blog. This blog is dedicated to remaining appropriate for anyone 13+ - the way Tumblr functions doesn't allow the same security. However, if that doesn't faze you, you'll enjoy seeing my mini-posts on various shows and movies, plus random comic book stuff, Doctor Who, OUAT, etc.

No comments: