Thursday, December 10, 2009

Harry Potter and the Cartoon Prince Index

This summer, while bored, I started doing a parody of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" in stick figure cartoons. Later I figured out how to make brushes on GIMP (sort of like a stamp, for those of you who aren't tech savvy) and started transfering the pen-and-paper drawings to digital pictures. This proved to be rather popular with some of my readers so I continued the trend. At this point I'm making no promises about being able to finish the entire story of HP6, but I will keep going as long as I am able.

Since I have over twenty of them up now, rather than fill up tons of space on my blog sidebar, I figured I should just make an index. So. Voila.

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#12b
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#20b
#21
#22
#23
#24

No comments: