Saturday, May 23, 2009

Busy busy busy...

As I was driving to work yesterday, I started thinking about how much time SOTB is taking up. I realized that on weeks we don't film, if I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing, it's the equivilant of a part time job. On weeks we are filming, it's definetely a full time job.

And on top of that I have two paid very part time jobs, plus my novel writing which should also be the equivilant of a part time job, although filming sort of crowds that out. Plus I'm a forum administrator, a blogger, and a member of a family that needs me to do basic things like housecleaning and food prep!

Is it no wonder I'm slightly stressed out these days? Even if scheduling wasn't a pain in the neck, I'd still be slightly over my head.

Oh well. I like being busy. I just wish all of this made a bit more sense sometimes...

4 comments:

Rose Marchen said...

Deary me, my stressed sister! I hearby give you permission to take a week or two off of any blogging or keeping us updated on the forum. And if you don't listen, as your little sister i shall have to order you! =)


You are amazing m'dear and i'm praying for you!

Katrina said...

Wow, you are busy!! I don't blame you for being stressed, poor thing! You should have a pampering day! Take a time out from the world and just focus on yourself. I do that sometimes, and it helps me a lot (although, I'm not NEARLY as busy as you!!).
God Bless!
~Trina :)

Victoria Rose said...

you are a wonder Elena!

Lanta said...

I'm with Rose! You should take a break from computer stuff now and then if you need a 'vacation' & we won't complain... or misbehave while you're 'away' :P