Friday, September 25, 2009

Wolverine Fun

So being sick (as I have been for far too long) means I don't have my normal sources of inspiration for blog posts. I've been too tired and yucky feeling to do much more than watch a few movies and write on the FT-Forum.

Thankfully there's a LOT happening on the forum right now. The Family threads are just about to explode with action and mystery, "Ink and Fairydust" is extremely popular, and OPERATION LIBRARY is in full force.

Yesterday, based on a storyline in the family threads, I made up a few basic signatures poking fun at the fact that Wolverine babysat my character's children...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also did a couple of rough sketches and colorings based on the same adventure connections...(click for full size images)

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a photo manipulation of a new character that I'm rather proud of...

Photobucket

No comments: