Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So the dream house isn't entirely a dream...

Remember the drawing of my dream that I posted the other week? Apparently I was actually telepathically peeking in on this house/building project in Wales.

I think I'm in love. This is amazing and exactly what I'd love to do, providing my future husband is up for it.

I was raised by a mother and grandfather who love the out of doors and living organically. So though I may have once thought I was a city girl, I now know that even the suburbs would feel incredibly claustaphobic to me. I hope and pray that God will give me the chance to live out in the country, raise animals, and perhaps even build a house like this.

You may think I'm an elf, but sometimes I do have surprisingly hobbitish tendancies...

5 comments:

Ivy said...

Wow! My jaw literally dropped at how much that house looks your drawing! And I would LOVVVVEEE living in a house like that. It's like a hobbit-hole!

Victoria Rose said...

I LOVE it! I LOVE it!! I'd help if you did it! That is awesomeness itself!

~Vicki

Elizabeth Amy Hajek said...

Hows this? If God ever lets me do this, I'll invite you all up for a two week awesomeness to help work on it, topped off by a party to rival Bilbo's 111th!

Nonexistant anymore said...

Wow, that really does look hobbity from the outside. I love it.

Erin said...

ohhh that's beautiful. wow.