Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Doctor Who Season 6 --- Part TWO! What's coming?


It's a long story how I never got around to posting my review of the final spring episode... mostly I just got busy with very important stuff.

Short review? I absolutely positively ADORED it. And the revelation of who River actually IS was, in my mind, perfect.

And I am so ready to see what happens next! The trailer came out this weekend, and I highly recommend that you take a look at it!

However if you want something that you can actually study every single pixel... enjoy the picture above!

First of all, I have to say I adore the Doctor's coat. It looks like something he picks up in WWII and I think it's GREAT! I hope he keeps it... (Captain Jack would approve, I'm sure! :) )

Secondly, I love River's costume. I know we saw it before, but seeing it in full length glory... it's great. I totally want to make and cosplay it at some point. I've been wanting to do her for awhile but there hasn't been one of her costumes that I've really adored... well, now I've found it. It's almost steampunk in design which only makes it that much better.

And... pyramid. In everything we've heard about the upcoming series, I've seen NOTHING about pyramids. So... what is going on with THAT?

Guess we'll have to wait and see...

1 comment:

Doctor Suess said...

Anyone notice the tracks in the sand near The Silence? Looks like lunar modules were there, like on the moon. Since River was Amy's daughter, it has to be her in the space suit. Sutek the Destroyer was in The Pyramids of Mars, I doubt he would be back, but wasn't someone trying to destroy the whole universe last season. That creepy voice that said SILENCE WILL FALL. And how do The Silence tie into Madame Kervorkian and the Omega Clerics/Marines?