Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Letter to Those Who Have Touched My Life...

This is a post dedicated to everyone who has ever encouraged me. Whether by word, or hug, or facebook message, written letter... or by buying some creation of mine before I really became 'professional' quality. Over the years there have been so many people who have taken the time and money to invest in my life and I cannot say how much it means to me. Honestly. I think about these moments and how their faith in me has encouraged me to become who I am today. Those who bought my first doll dresses when I was a preteen, those who made the time to smile and tell me I was talented or smart or just ask about my life, those who told me that my strength through my illness was inspirational...

Thank you. I wouldn't be who I am today without you. 

No comments: