Because Lady Rose posted this on her blog and it made me laugh, I thought I'd post it on my blog and see if I couldn't make YOU laugh...
First, list twelve characters from any fandom, then answer the questions below.
1. Blanche Brier
3. Alice Cullen
4. Robin Hood
5. Hermione Granger
6. Darth Vader
7. Jane Eyre
9. Jo March
10. Sherlock Holmes
11. Miss Marple
12. Inigo Montoya
1. Who would make a better collage prof, 6 or 11?
Miss Marple would totally OWN Darth Vader. Because Darth Vader's lecture would be... "DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE!" and then he'd destroy the classroom.
2. Do you think #2 is hot?
Wolverine? Is there any rational female who doesn't?
3. 12 sends 8 out on a mission. What is it? Does it succeed?
Inigo Montoya sending Legolas out on a mission...mhmmm...now that has humerous possibilities. Legolas is used to following orders, so he'd probably do it...until Inigo got drunk. And then he'd look very disgusted and walk away. I'm sure the mission would have something to do with the six-fingered man.
4. What is or what would be 9's favorite book?
I think Jo March would LOVE LOTR.
5. Would it make more sense: for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around?
Wolverine and Darth Vader? OI. No fealty there. Just a huge all out fight and the destruction of another Death Star. (And Wolverine would win.)
6. For some reason, 5 is looking for a roommate. Should (s)he room with 9 or 10?
Hermione Granger with Jo March or Sherlock Holmes? Jo March, of course. It would only be proper. But I think the two of them would get along just fine.
7. 2, 7 and 12 are going out to dinner. Where do they go and what do they discuss?
Wolverine, Jane Eyre and Inigo Montoya? HA! Wolverine and Inigo would want to go to a bar, and Jane wouldn't dream of setting foot across a disreputable premise. So Wolverine would suggest a japanese restaurant he knows of and they'd go there. Then Wolverine and Inigo would discuss all the differant ways they'd murdered people. Jane would keep staring at Wolverine, being freaked out because he reminded her so much of Mr. Rochester. She wouldn't approve of the killing, though.
8. 3 challenges 10 to a duel, who wins?
Alice. Sorry Sherlock Holmes, but you can't win against a precog. Even with your brilliant powers of deduction.
9. If 1 stole 8's most precious possession, would (s)he get it back?
Um, yes. Because I'm assuming we're talking about Legolas's shampoo bottle, and Blanche would only take it by accident and give it right back when she realized it wasn't hers.
10. Suggest a story title in which 7 and 12 both attain what they desire.
Love and Revenge.
11. What kind of plot device would you have to use if you wanted 1 and 4 to work together?
I would have Robin rescue Blanche from whatever blonde drug user had kidnapped her this time. I would then have Robin inform Blanche that Rose and Bear are being held captive by ANOTHER blonde drug user, and they would go rescue them together.
12. If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would it go?
I would try to get Jane to talk, and then she wouldn't approve of my DVD collection. So we'd get our drawing tablets and do art together.
13. If you could command 3 to perform any service or task for you, what would it be?
I would ask Alice to please introduce me to her family...and not kill me, thank you very much.
14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11?
No. Miss Marple isn't very artistically inspiring.
15. If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, what side would (s)he choose?
Wolverine over Robin Hood and Hermione Granger? Hmmm... I'm leaning towards Hermione. Sure he'd be annoyed by her know it all attitude, but he'd think Robin Hood's arrows were wimpy. Plus Wolverine has a soft spot for intelligent young ladies, even if they're impertinent.
16. What might 10 shout out while charging into battle?
AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sherlock Holmes would not shout anything. He would move stealthily and creep up on his enemies from behind.
17. If you had to choose a song to best describe 8, what would it be?
"O Where is My Hairbrush" by Larry the Cucumber. ;)
18. 1, 6 and 12 are having a dim sum at a Chinese Restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets it?
Blanche wouldn't even try. Inigo WOULD try, but he'd find himself getting a force choke...while Darth Vader calmly levitated the pancake onto his plate.
19. What would be a good pickup line for 2 to say to 10?
You know, knowing Wolverine, he'd say something inappropriate just to make Holmes loose his cool...
20. What would 5 most likely be arrested for?
Picketing the Malfoy's house with all the freed house-elves.
21. What is 6's secret?
The scar on his face in movie III isn't from battle...it's from slipping in his bathtub. Don't believe me? Ask George Lucas...
22. If 11 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
Jo March. EXCEPT...Miss Marple could contrive a way for Jo to be delayed, so that even though she's old and slow, she'd arrive there first.
23. If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, who would you feel more comfortable walking with, 7 or 8?
Ya know, that's a hard question...I'm really not sure that thugs would be that afraid of Legolas...but then he's a dead shot so I guess it wouldn't matter. We'd just have to make sure that we had a good defense planned when we got called into court the next day...
24. 1 and 9 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's sinister secret organization. 11 volunteers to help them,but it is later discovered that s/he is actually a spy for 4. Meanwhile, 4 has kidnapped 12 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5, they seek out 3, who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?
Blanche and Jo working to save the world from Robin Hood, are betrayed by Miss Marple (who probably knows more than she's saying). Meanwhile Robin Hood kidnapped Inigo Montoya (after a drinking game, no doubt) and is holding him hostage. Hermione advises them to go to Alice Cullen, who tells them that in order to defeat Robin Hood they need to talk to Miss Marple, because Miss Marple is never, ever, wrong, so Robin's secret evil organization must not actually be evil after all...
I'd call this, in true Christie fashion - "Mother Knows Best" or "Precogs can ALWAYS find a bloodless solution"
Mhmmm....most fun. And now, following Rose's example once again, I tag anyone who finds this interesting to repost it on their own blog or facebook. Just let me know so that I can read it and laugh at YOUR interpretation of the fictional world!