Thursday, July 22, 2010

Honey Face Mask

Day two of trying a new facial... thing. Some of the girls on the FTN forum were talking about their successes with honey face masks, so I thought I'd take a try at it. I'm following the instructions on this website, and I must say, I look very interesting with a yellow face... ;). But face masks always look funny. Anyhow, no word on whether it works yet, but I'm going to give it a few more tries before I declare it a yes or a no. Anyone have any face masks that work well for them?

1 comment:

Megan said...

I am going to have to try that. I do homemade facials quite often and a couple of them have actually made me break out because they weren't the best for your skin, so be sure to read the comments on the facial before doing it!

I can't wait to hear that you think about the honey facial. From the looks of it, it sounds like a two thumbs up kind of thing. :-)

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com