Friday, August 26, 2011

And at the end of the week, the score is....

First week of college (round two) complete. It's been a bit rough with some sickness the last 36 hours, but I made it to four out of the five classes I had on schedule in that time period so I'm pretty pleased with myself.

My professors are all pretty cool and I'm liking the classes so far, although the psychology reading load is a leeettle bit heavy.

I have been getting my reading done so far though, which means that I can use the time before class starts to get some scribbling in on my novel. Sort of interesting because I haven't handwritten a significant portion of a novel in quite some time.

And now I'm dead tired and I'm going to focus on resting and beating this sickness thing before Monday. Cya later, folks!

4 comments:

Morgan said...

I hope you feel better! I know how you feel with the psych reading... I'm taking five psych classes this semester and seriously hoping they overlap (or else I'm going to be spending WAY too much time in the library). Aren't the times between classes great for working on novels? They're also when I get ahead on those books that have been sitting unopened on my bookshelf for too long now :P

Elizabeth Amy Hajek said...

FIVE?!? Lemme guess... you're a psych major.

Morgan said...

What gave it away? lol. I'm doubling in Psych and Creative Writing (but I just switched my psych minor to a major over the summer, so this year is going to be weighted more towards that). If you have any questions on your psych reading, feel free to ask :)

Do you know what you're majoring in yet? (Forgive my bad memory if you've already said).

Elizabeth Amy Hajek said...

Apparel and Textile Design... you can read more specifics about it on my sewing blog, seamstressconfessions.blogspot.com