Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Good updates!

It's always the weeks when I have the best post ideas that I have the least time to write! Thankfully this week my absence is not about health! I'm actually working three jobs right now, nannying, writing and sewing (both commissions and for YLP) and planning a major trip this summer. I'll be gone for a month over July and August, and I'm thrilled to report that I've got my travel costs at under $240 right now. Whoot whoot!

So anyhow, things should calm down a bit more after I am done nannying on Friday, and since the trip is mostly planned that should be less stressful too. And then more posts from your much beloved blogger! (Or at least, I'm assuming I'm somewhat appreciated by my regulars, else why do you check the blog every day as so many of you assure me you do?)

No comments: