Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Road goes ever on and on...

...as they try to figure out the best way to do the Hobbit.

Jeffrey Overstreet has a pretty informative post with some interesting updates...we finally have a concrete interview with Del Toro, and some info on preproduction. (or the first inklings of it.)

And I will write more "contemplative" posts soon. The last week has been full of the Children's Musical, illness and prom. I still need to "compare Mr. Darcys" although I don't know if I dare risk the outcry when I declare my personal preferance for Matthew MacFayden's version...

2 comments:

DeLancey said...

How dare you desert Colin Firth! ;) Though I promise to read your post with an open mind. But Colin will always be my first love. =D

Elenatintil said...

Never fear, all shall be explained and I think you will aquit me completely when you read my defense...