Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Let's examine "Snow White and the Huntsman"


I'm really torn about "Snow White and the Huntsman."

On the one hand
-Ultra Revisionist
-Kristen Stewart

On the other hand
-I love new twists on fairy tales
-Chris Hemsworth
-Awesome sauce costumes.

So far the pros are outweighing the cons. And this very cool poster with a good look into the art design is very intriguing. Could be a really interesting good film... or an utter bomb.

What do you think? Will you go see it? Does it interest you?

4 comments:

Scarlet said...

Have you seen the trailer? It looks really interesting. Plus Chris Hemsworth is awesome, and I am willing to watch it just so I can see him smash bad guys with his hammer....er, axe? ;) I'm pretty sure I'm going to go see it next year.

ElsieZyel said...

Oh, you have to check out 'Once Upon A Time.' It the story of snow white combined with a separate but joined modern element. It is very family friendly and so good! I can't wait for each new episode. Lets put it this way: I didn't use to like Prince Charming. Now I do because of this show. You would absolutely love it. It has much in common with the Fairy Tale Novels, actually. And the episodes are free on Hulu the day after!

Unknown said...

Ooh. I'm excited.

Do you watch Once Upon a Time? New Obsession!

Elizabeth Amy Hajek said...

I do indeed watch and love "Once Upon a Time"! In fact I reviewed it here on this blog when it first premiered!