- Left Skype at midnight telling my friends I had to do a Cinderella and leave. - Cinderella
- Last dream of the night involved lots of little animals who were crazy about me. - Snow White
- Had trouble waking up. - Sleeping Beauty
- Friend made a picture of me and her that unintentionally looked like "Snow White and Rose Red." - Rose Red (Which Disney needs to make a movie of. ASAP.)
- Singing. Constantly. - Every Disney Heroine under the sun.
- Made quite the tasty breakfast. - Tiana
- Completely unmanageable hair. - Rapunzel
- Nose stuck in a book. - Belle/Beauty
- Surveyed all of my stuff, and though I think it's quite a neat collection, my parents want to clean it out. - Little Mermaid
- Cleaned up the ashes from the fireplace and got rather dirty. - Cinderella
And it's only 2:00 in the afternoon! I wonder what other escapades the rest of the day will hold...
And yes, okay, fine, these are all pretty ordinary occurrences, but a normal day seems so much more interesting when you look for the literary connections.
Any fairy tale allusions in your life today?