Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hello Internet! (and all my dear readers)

Thank you all a hundred times over for your prayers and get well wishes. I know I had a LOT of heavenly intercession going on because things went very well. The surgery went even better than I expected, and the nausea was far less overwhelming than I dreaded. Staying horizontal for three days was really, really hard, but I became pretty adept at typing on my side. (I hope I never have to go on bedrest, but if I do, I'm all of the prepared!). I had so many friends making me smile and sending good well wishes --- I couldn't have asked for a more supportive time.

I can get up and walk now, although I am battling a low grade flu that is making recovery slower than I expected. Also there's just discomfort from the incisions that pop up from time to time and make life less fun.

However I'm not complaining. I am so thankful for the answers the surgery gave us and am looking forwards to hopeful future relief.

And I feel so blessed with all the love God has placed in my life. You all are amazing.

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh, I'm so glad that everything went well for you! I hope your cold goes away and you continue to recover nicely.

Shaylynn said...

I'm praying that your recovery continues well and quickly!

Abigail said...

Dear you,

I love your beret. I also hope you heal quickly and come visit your cousins sometime soon so we can hang out.

Love,
me

Mary said...

:) <3

I pray your recovery continues!