Friday, December 9, 2011

Photos for Little Smiles

We can't always focus on the big things in life. That would just get way too intense. Lately I've been taking pictures of little things that make me smile, and I thought I'd share them with you all. 


I have a pretty extensive necklace collection. I can get about half of it onto hooks on the wall, but my smaller fragile necklaces are not to be trusted there. Several years ago I figured out that I could take an organizer intended for sewing supplies and use it for my jewelry. It works like a charm!

 Everyone else went crazy with Black Friday shopping. I just picked up a few deals on Amazon. To my surprise they arrived just four days later -- excellent service, especially when you get four films and a TV show for a mere $30!
 I love pretty lights. It's one of my favorite things about the holiday season and I love the chance to add a bit of extra sparkle to my own room as well as the world in general.
 Did I mention sparkle? How about this bit of glitter in my favorite color on this card?
 The perfect breakfast. I mastered the art of creating mashed potato pancakes at last. The trick? Mix in an egg white with the potatoes before frying them and everything will stick together a lot better!

No comments: