Tuesday, December 21, 2010

POTC: On Stranger Tides - Trailer Transcript!

My awesome friend Meg took the time to type up a transcript for me! She also is allowing me to post it here, in case anyone else is having trouble catching the dialogue.

Thanks again so very much, Megs!



Jack (Voice Over): Death lies before us as we sail to the Fountain of Youth

Random Guy: (Voice Over) You could guide an expedition.

King (I think?): You ARE Jack Sparrow?

Jack: There should be a 'Captain' in there somewhere.

Gibbs: I hear a rumor...Jack Sparrow was in London, looking for help (?) to find the Fountain of Youth.

Jack's dad: Don't be a fool, Jackie. The Fountain will test you.

Jack: Was that really necessary?

Barbossa: Gentlemen? The Fountain is the prize!

Crew: YEAH! (hahaha.....)

Barbossa (Voice Over): Mermaid waters, that be our path.

Angelica: Steady as she goes!

Gibbs (Voice Over): What's your play, Jack?

Jack: I thought I should give you warning when taking a ship. Nothing personal

Angelica: *Babbles off in Spanish* (hahaha...)

Jack: I just think you should.....*gulps at the sword* Stay out of it.

Jack: There will be dangers along the way. Firstly, mermaids, zombies, Blackbeard....the pirate all pirates fear.

Blackbeard: If I don't make it to the Fountain, neither will you.

Jack: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Blackbeard: Is that it?

Jack: I think so.

Barbossa: Are we not King's Men?

Angelica: How is it that we can never meet without you pointing something at me?

Gibbs: There's the Jack I know.

Jack: You know that feeling you get when you're standing in a high place with a sudden urge to jump? I don't have it. (HAHA!)

Jack: Did everyone see that? Because I will NOT be doing it again!

No comments: