Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Harry Potter 6 Trailer out!!!

*squeals happily*

I love the titles..."To Know the Future"...."Return to the Past"...

Never imagined that Tom Riddle was ever quite so young...but I suppose he IS only eleven.

Oh- and since I'm doing a HP post, (though brief, since I know many of you are not HP fans), I might as well note that today is Neville Longbottom's birthday. So Happy Birthday Neville! (Neville is a main character in my fan fic, hence the notice here)

If you saw the trailer, please tell me what you thought of it! It hasn't been subtitled yet, so I have no idea what was being said, but the images certainly looked good! (Who is the girl in the bathrobe with the wand? I first thought it was Ginny, but then seeing the high quality picture I realized it's not her. It can't be Fleur because she's not in this film. So who is it? Merope Gaunt? Someone completely new?)

3 comments:

MJ said...

my sister and I just watched the trailer. Half the trailer is Tom Riddle talking, its actually quite frightening. The girl in the bathrobe is Ginny, I paused it and it seems to be Ginny.

Delaney said...

That's NOT Ginny? My sister and I watched that part about 15 times trying to figure out what she was doing, and I was sure it was Ginny: http://gallery.the-leaky-cauldron.org/picture/218651
It looks like her to me...

What did I think? Oh my, oh my, I thought it was marvelous. Young Tom looks great. I'm very excited about the movie. :)

Elenatintil said...

Hmmm...maybe it is Ginnny. I thought her face didn't look quite right and her hair wasn't red in the HD pic, but I could be wrong.

If it IS her, I have a hunch that this is the battle at the Burrow in the beginning of the film. They added it to increase the sense of danger (Mugglenet had an excellant article on the reason for this change) and it takes place I BELIEVE at night. So Ginny in a bathroom outside in a Marshy-area would make sense.