Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Introducing History's Wardrobe

It's official, folks! My costume business will henceforth be known as:

History's Wardrobe: Costume Rental and Design

It was a hard decision. There were so many good names, and some of them scored higher on the poll. But after seeking advice, I decided that "History's Wardrobe" really did the best job of covering the company's services.

Many thanks to all of you for your help in brainstorming and in voting on the poll! I really appreciate it!

Right now I'm working on a Facebook page, and soon there will be other ways to few my costumes. But for now, if you're inspired by any of my past projects and want to rent something or have your own costume commissioned, then send me an e-mail at:

historyswardrobe [at] gmx [dot] com

Hope to hear from you sometime!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you chose "History's Wardrobe" - it's appealing and gets across what it is perfectly.

Elarinya said...

I'm glad you chose "History's Wardrobe!" It's a perfect name, I think. It shows exactly what you're doing!

Hmm...I might have to commission a costume in the future... The past costumes I've seen you do costume diaries of have been so gorgeous! ;)