Thursday, April 28, 2011

Are you ready for the ROYAL WEDDING?

Are you ready for the ROYAL WEDDING?

Migraine has prevented me from getting a preparatory post up sooner... but I've been following this event since the day William proposed to Catherine.

(Secret confession? I'd occasionally check the internet sources to hear if there'd be any news about either of the Princes getting engaged. Yes, I'm a die hard Anglophile.)

Anyhow I'll be getting up at around 3:00am to start following the festivities. Don't feel like getting up that early? You can start watching pre-wedding specials in many places now... or just catch up over on the Royal Wedding Insider run by the BBC.

Guess what? You don't even have to get out of bed to watch the proceedings! The British Monarchy has it's own YouTube Channel which will be broadcasting the event live! All sorts of relevant information will be displayed alongside the broadcast, which may make it even more informative than the regular TV.

The Royal Wedding Insider will be live blogging the event, and I plan to as well if this migraine allows. Hopefully I'll see some of you then!

No comments: