Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Hannah!

This is a special birthday post in honor of my friend Hannah's 18th.

Hannah is a spunky, sweet, creative young woman who writes some of the best humor of anyone I've ever met! We met over at the FTN forum several years ago, and met in person at ReginaCon 2009.

(Below -- Hannah and I as Annamarie and Elizabeth Swann in a POTC/Princess Bride murder mystery)

On the forum we have a sort of very extended adopted family, in which Hannah is my grand-niece. She is known for going on crazy FBI missions and occasionally going back to her pirating roots.

In real life Hannah is full of laughter and fun and seemingly on a mission to make the world a happier place.

Happy Birthday, Hannah!
I'm so glad you're my friend and 'niece' and cannot wait until I have a chance to see you again.

1 comment:

Hannah Liz said...

OOOOOOOOH MY.........HOLY.....WOW...ELENA. YOU. ARE. AWESOME!!!!! *hugs* WOW! thank you so much!!! I am so HONORED to have you as my friend and aunt. :D :) :) *hug again* Thank you SO much!!! Love you and hope to see you again soon!!! :) :) :) :D :D :D :D
Hannah/Liz :)