Friday, April 8, 2011

Steampunk Austen and Royal X-Women

Did you grow up loving dress-up games? I certainly did. As an adult I occasionally get to don costumes for midnight movie openings and LARPs, but it's been quite awhile since I've gotten to dress up my dolls.

However, thanks to the power of the internet, it is now easy to play dress up without having to spend a penny. This week a friend of mine introduced me to Doll Divine and I've since become rather addicted. In fact, my work last night has got me thinking of writing a Jane Austen retelling set in a steampunk universe. Would you be interested in seeing me do that?

Anyhow, below I present to you Miss Elizabeth Bennet...


And her royal highness, Jean Grey (yes, the little bird is a nod to the Phoenix Force)

Want to see more?

Austen Heroines

X-Princesses

3 comments:

Adela said...

Wow!! That's a fantastical site!

Victoria Rose said...

Yeah! Write a story Elena! Do it! :D

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Jane Austen ones. Though I haven't looked at the other ones yet, but I'm sure their good :)