Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Melody of Scarves

I love scarves. They're a fairly inexpensive way to dress up any outfit, they can be found anywhere, they make great souvenirs and excellent gifts. I fell even more in love with them under the influence of Rose Brier (from Regina Doman's Fairy Tale Novels).

Today I thought I would share with you some fun photos of my scarf collection. A few favorites are AWOL, but most of them are on display for your viewing pleasure.

Below is last year's easter scarf. I dyed it at one of Regina Doman's dying parties. Ton of fun!

This scarf is a memento of a fun day at a State Fair. Some girl friends and I had a blast browsing around the world market and enjoyed Middle Eastern food and fun clothes.


Another international souvenir, I picked this scarf up at a street vendor's cart in Paris.


This one was selected for me by my brother and sister, as a gift when I couldn't join them for our annual Florida trip last year.

A rainbow in the spring.
As you can see, I need to add some greens and browns to the mix!

No comments: