Thursday, October 23, 2008

Well although Mamselle Duroc tagged me for this several days ago, I've been putting it off (I don't often do memes). However, it's been making the rounds so I thought I'd indulge. ;)

THE RULES
Link to the person who tagged you, list the rules, write six random things about yourself, tag six-ish people by leaving comments on their blogs and let the person who tagged you know that you've written the post.

1. I've dyed my hair....7...(I think) times in my life, and my favorite color so far has been the wackiest one- maroon.

2. I think I have almost ten large containers of fabric in our garage. And I still buy new pieces every year.

3. I sing. All the time. Everything from Phantom of the Opera, to worship music, to random Disney songs. In fact the only non-movie-related music that I really love is "The Sound of Silence" by Simon and Garfunkel. And yes it drives my family slightly insane.

4. (Stealing this from Lady Rose) In our forum family I have...13 children. And live in Rivendell. And have one daughter married to the non-evil-twin brother of the Witchking of Angmar (see Lady of the Rose's blog for details), and another daughter married to Charlie Weasley. The rest of my sisters are married to various gentlemen from every thing from Anne of Green Gables to Twilight. And my favorite adventure so far has been the time we played virtual Quidditch together.

5. If my last writing project were published in book form, it would be over 300 pages long. And I'm rewriting it from page one.

6. I have a hidden wish to someday dress up as Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry Potter.

I tag anyone on my blogroll who has not already been tagged for this meme. So if you're there and haven't done it yet....THIS MEANS YOU!

No comments: