Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Del Toro's Frankenstein

New article popped up this week about Del Toro's adaptation of Frankenstein. I'm pretty impressed- it looks like he really *gets* the point of the story and is going to do it justice. I'll be excited to see it- if the rating isn't too high.

Yes, believe it or not, I'm a pretty big Frankenstein fan. I had to study it in two of my college classes last year and just fell in love with it. There are so many layers to that story that I can totally understand. And it grew even more interesting when I began researching Mary Shelley herself. Actually, one of my life-goals is to write a novel about Mary Shelley. I have my research books on a shelf in my room- I just have to wait for God to tell me that the time is right.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Wow, that sounds realy good. I loved frankenstein.....