Saturday, January 9, 2010

A New Adventure

Well the cross country move has been effected! I am now out on the East Coast nannying for the family of one of my favorite authors! I have six children to help provide childcare for, and four of them are school age and will be getting tutoring from yours truly Monday-Thursday.

They are wonderful kids and a family I really like and I'm thrilled to be out here. Thrilled, but so busy sometimes I hardly have time to think!

So for the next three months I am going to make it my goal to post here just twice a week. I'm also going to be suspending "HP and the Cartoon Prince" which is a lot of work and, while fun, was not a favorite in my recent poll. (points to the right side of the screen).

What else is new? Last night I tried fried calamari. Which, for those of you who don't know, is squid. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO WAY!!!
Who's the author!?

Elizabeth Amy Hajek said...

Regina Doman.