Friday, February 12, 2010

Writing Lightbulb

Sometimes it's when I'm sick that I come up with the best ideas for writing. Take yesterday, for instance. I felt pretty crummy, but my brain wouldn't let me sleep. Oh no, it kept pulling up scenarios and working through plots and characters and facts and features until finally...

...at about 11:00 last night I figured out some very important details about my heroine, my villian, and the series climax.

I was intensely relieved and excited and almost couldn't get back to sleep after that! I've been trying to figure out some of these things for three years and have been intensely frustrated that they kept eluding my grasp.

At any rate, I'm looking forwards to working more on the project, after I get this month's issue of "Ink and Fairydust" finished and published for you all to read! Expect lots of articles on love, friendship, chocolate, romance and Lent! :)

No comments: