Saturday, October 2, 2010

Are you brave enough...

...to spend a month writing a novel?

That's right folks, it's NaNoWriMo time again!

For the uninitiated, National Novel Writing Month is a worldwide movement that brings together writers who all pledge to do their best to write 50,000 words on a new novel during the month of November.

You can find out all sorts of information at their website: www.nanowrimo.org

I got about 35,000 words written last year, then ran into a major plot tangle in the last week and couldn't finish.

However this year I've got my whole plot written out ahead of time and I'm gearing up to *win* this year! :) (Everyone who finishes is a winner)

What is this year's novel about? Well, let's just say that in the interest of research, I picked up a $.50 copy of "Dracula" at the library book sale...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I participated last year, it was great, it got my rear in gear and I finished! Yeah! This years plot is brewing away.....=)