Monday, January 19, 2015

So, if you're looking for some new blogs to read...

So, I'm sharing this because if a friend hadn't specifically let me know, I would have had no idea that I'd been nominated. I'm not asking you to run over and vote for me, but rather letting my readers know (especially my Catholic ones) that there is something called the Sheenazing Awards (in honor of Venerable Fulton J. Sheen) and there are a lot of cool blogs being nominated and even if voting isn't your thing, it might be a fun way to find some new blogs.

(I don't even know if I'll vote, because the New Wave Feminists have been nominated in the same category as myself and I'd feel rather silly voting for myself over them. But I've got a few friends nominated as well and I at least ought to support them, so... we'll see.)

No comments: