Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ben Barnes + Twilight

My reaction? "Please do not link those two names together!"

From Narniaweb:

Ben Barnes Rumored to Be Seeking Role in "Twilight" Sequel
MTV writes: With the buzz building for these roles, MTV News has confirmed that 27-year-old "Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" heartthrob Ben Barnes is throwing his hat into the ring. The actor is already quite popular with the "Twilight" fanbase and shares the same manager as both Copon and "Twilight" star Cam Gigandet. Barnes is believed to be campaigning for the role of Aro, a mind-reading vampire whose "New Moon" encounter with Edward and Bella helps shape their destiny together. Thanks to Trinity for the alert.

Considering all that I've posted on this blog, can someone tell me why I'm groaning instead of cheering?

Oh, it's my subconcious remidning me of how creepy and icky Aro is. BLEH.

7 comments:

Andy Hauge said...

Nonononononono...WHAT???

Rose Marchen said...

Uh, I don't know, why are you groaning? Having never read any Twilight books, I'm confused a bit.

Victoria Rose said...

NOOOOOO!!!! Ben can't do it!!!! *sobs*

miss whimsy said...

AH!! I read that on Narniaweb too!! I think it's one of the scariest things I've heard this year. I'm glad to find others who agree that it shouldn't be HIM!

The Real Katie said...

ARO?!?! ARO?!?! NO! NO! NO! NO! NONONONONO!!

Ben Barnes is CUTE! Aro is an old creepy guy!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!


*cries*

Wait... he would've made a good Edward! Heh!

Elenatintil said...

Okay, I thought of a reason why those of us who care about Ben and Twilight would want this to go through. Actually, two reasons.

#1, I think Ben is actually capable of doing a good job with it, and it would be really fascinating to see him in the role.

#2, It would help him break away from the "Pretty Hero Boy" stereotype, and really help advance his career.

Lanta said...

*bursts into tears and freaks out at the same time*
Aro is OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY old!!!!!!!!! A YOUNG Aro?????? If they try to do that, I'll um, er, assasinate him!!!!!!! :P