Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thoughts on entering the final stretch of filming.

We enter the final home stretch of filming "The Shadow of the Bear" today.

I'm actually feeling a little bit excited, which surprises me. It's been insanely stressful lately and yesterday was pretty much pure hell, so I really had no idea what I'd be feeling like today. But I sat down and my parents prayed over me and that brought in so much peace... I know that many of you are praying as well and I thank you so much.

This film has been just about the hardest thing I've done in my life. I think the only things that have stressed me out more were my literature finals/papers in college (those were the scariest days of my life - I was definitely not meant to be a lit major!). And so I face a lot of days going "what have I gotten myself into?"

Some of you have asked how you can help the film reach completion. Well, there is a movement among the fans over at the Fairy Tale Novel forum to do some fundraising. If you'd like to pitch in, head over to the forum and the "save the movie" thread and offer your support. We need all hands on deck to get this finished!

I also ask that you consider taking on SOTB as your special prayer battle for the next month (through August 26th). Prayer is the greatest weapons we Christians have, and I am so grateful that it has been weilded so often in SOTB's cause. But we need it now more than ever.

In particular I ask you to remember us tonight between the hours of 4:00 and 10:00pm, Central Time, when we will be filming.

Thank you again for all of your love, support and encouragement both in following this project, and following my personal thoughts on this blog. I am so appreciative of you all.

2 comments:

Andy Hauge said...

Congrats! Just look back and see everything you've accomplished so far...it's pretty incredible. And it's kinda weird thinking back on when you were just talking about considering doing this project...

Hannah Liz said...

I'm praying 'lena!! :) :)