Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Blog is Splitting

I've long been pondering whether the purpose of the Elenatintil Blog really allows for my extensive sewing diaries. However I absolutely love blogging about my projects, and I know many of my readers love following. Since my Apparel and Textiles major this fall is only going to increase the load, I felt now was the time to create a second blog.

Elenatintil.blogspot.com will continue to host all of my movie and book reviews, my editorials, thoughts on writing, fandoms, and life.

seamstressconfessions.blogspot.com is the new home of my seamstress endevors. Here you will find my sewing diaries, my sketches, and my adventures as a fashion design student.

I've even carried the split over to the color scheme, with Elenatintil taking the blues and Confessions of a Seamstress taking the reds. I'm pretty excited about the new designs!

I would love of course to have you all visit both blogs! However I know my readers have many diverse interests, so please do follow what interests you and don't feel obligated to read what you consider 'the boring stuff.'

Either way, thank you so much for being my faithful reader! I hope to welcome you over at Confessions of a Seamstress soon!

3 comments:

Elarinya said...

I love the new design for this blog! The colors and background are gorgeous! And I love the header...

Mary said...

Liking the new blog look! Esp the Serenity DVD, Harry Potter, Regina Doman, and Jane Austen! Nice! ;)

Elizabeth Amy Hajek said...

Rinya and Mary, thank you! I wanted to make a header that warned readers a bit more about my geek obsessions --- I felt the other one focused too much on Jane Austen and classics which didn't give a full picture of what I like to write about.