Thursday, May 29, 2014

Come hear me speak! (And get Fairy Tale stuff)

 Hey y'all! Are you interested in hearing me speak? Are you in the Twin Cities tomorrow? If so, you should come over to St. Thomas where I'll be giving a presentation on "Why Catholic Fiction" for Chesterton Press at the Minnesota Catholic Home Educator's Conference. My husband and I will also be running the Chesterton Press booth, where we'll be selling awesome books and some cool Fairy Tale Novel merchandise that I've made up (pictured left - also another design "Keep Calm and Read Fairy Tales").


Can't make the conference? Want to check out Chesterton Press's awesome books? Then you might want to take advantage of the sale they are running this weekend! Regina (the publisher) just passed this on to me:

"I wanted to let you know that in honor of G.K. Chesterton's birthday, my company Chesterton Press is giving 29% off all our books and products in the story for May 29th and 30th -- that's today and tomorrow only.
We carry Chesterton's novels and select nonfiction, as well as my books, the Fairy Tale Novels, mystery, kids' books, graphic novels, lots of fun stuff. The discount will be added automatically at checkout. The Kindle, Nook & iPad editions of our books are on sale as well. So please come and pick out some summer reading.  And feel free to pass it on to your friends!

No comments: