Thursday, September 11, 2014

In Which I Talk to Plants


We made the decision not to have any pets in our apartment. Too much $$$, time and pet hair over fabric that might bother my clients.

So I grow plants instead. It's great to have fresh herbs! They've been doing splendidly, even with a week away being cared for by my mother when I was in Illinois for the reception. I just got them back yesterday and was so excited to see them!

Hi babies! How did you enjoy your trip? Did you like getting to go outdoors?

Yep. Those were my thoughts. I might have a problem.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

No... you don't have a problem until you start talking to the chickens while you are cooking them like my mom does. ;-)

I had a plant I named Fred, he lived on my desk for four years! I was very sad when he died, and I talked to him all the time, haha.