Sunday, August 23, 2009

"Ink and Fairydust"



I would like to introduce the project that has tied up much of my time this past weekend.

"Ink and Fairydust" is an e-newspaper published by the members of the Fairy Tale Novels Forum (of which I am administrator). It's a brainchild I came up with about a month ago and was quickly approved and thrust into action by the rest of the forum.

We are still learning how to go about all this...but I'm pretty please with our first issue! We have a variety of items - articles about ReginaCon2009, faith reflections, real life fairy tales, poetry, photo contests, fairy-tale humor and more!

Our first issue is due out September 1st and will consist of 10 pages. If you would like to be added to our mailing list, please send your e-mail address to our newspaper inbox at InkandFairydust [at] yahoo [dot] com. Please note the subject as "Ink and Fairydust subscription." You will recieve a .doc attachment consisting of the newspaper on the first of every month.

2 comments:

Camryn said...

sweet!

Anonymous said...

I SO LOVE THAT TITLE!
AND I AM SOOOO GETTING THAT!