Saturday, August 15, 2009

A New Tale

Some of you may know my friends MJ and Bowman, who are fellow members of the FT-Novel Forum. They are also writers like myself, and recently the three of us have begun a Harry Potter fanfic. It is the story of Bellatrix Lestrange and Narcissa Malfoy and I'm quite excited by the challange of delving into their characters and choice. It promises to be a fascinating exercise in contrast and descent into darkness.

MJ is writting Bellatrix's chapters, I am writing Narcissa's, and Bowman is editing. The story can be found here, where we are posting it under Bowman's account at Fanfiction.net. Enjoy - and please review!

1 comment:

Paul Xavier said...

I come to VA, and leave with a bunch of things to catch up on! lol An edited and revised version of your Narcissa/Bellatrix Fan Fiction, Matt's Maverick, and your two films Fellowship and Little Women. :P

My schedule is tied up!