Monday, September 27, 2010

Time to Vote on a Name!

Thank you all so much for your wonderful ideas of names for my costume business! There were a lot of good ones and though I couldn't put them all on the poll, I want to thank you all for the time you invested in thinking them up!

You can pick three of the names in the poll - I thought this was the best way to get a fair sampling of what people would really look for in a name.

I did not include the names of the submitters in the poll or this post because I want the voting to be as unbiased as possible. Also, some of the names were submitted by more than one person!

Ultimately I will make the final choice, and the highest name on the poll may not be what I go with. However the poll will give me a really good understanding of what names appeal to customers and so I will definitely be taking the results into deep consideration. So please go ahead and vote!

The poll choices are:

Sword and Rose (Costume Rental and Design)

History's Wardrobe (Costume Rental and Design)

Wouldn't it be Lovely (Costume Rental and Design)

Fashions of Old (Costume Rental and Design)

Creative Stitches (Costume Rental and Design)

Whirl of Stitches (Costume Rental and Design)

The Faerie Seamstress (Costume Rental and Design)

No comments: