Saturday, September 11, 2010

Have you ever wanted to get Published?

Are you a young aspiring writer of short stories and poetry? Have you ever wanted to see yourself in print? Then I highly suggest that you check out the project "Pen in the Clouds." It is an anthology of poems and short stories written by and compiled by several of my friends on the FTN forum. They've been hard at work on it all summer and volume one is going to be released in the next month or so (with all profits designated for SOTB!). They are already looking for submissions for volume two so I highly suggest you investigate the site and consider submitting something!

1 comment:

Cor Mariae said...

lol I think you should have a "yes I'm making one right now!" option on your poll. ;D ;D (or in my case helping to make one. ;D)