Tuesday, December 19, 2017

The Procrastinator's Friend


I try to minimize using this writing/personal blog for towel promotion (other than the widget in the scrollbar). However, this is the final sale of the year, and it's for everyone who finds themselves scrambling to get those last few gifts on their list. Not only do I have a variety of designs, Christmas and otherwise, but I'm also offering a discount of 15%, today only! (Normally each towel costs $6.99)

(Although I personally don't tend to procrastinate on Christmas gifts, I do on other things, so I offer this sale in the spirit of solidarity as well as marketing ;) )

I really enjoy creating these towels, and they work well as a supplemental income source that I can manage with my health issues. Even if you're not in the market for more shopping this year, I'd love to invite you to come on over and take a look at my little shop! And, if you like, you can also follow my photos of this adventure on instagram or Facebook, or sign up for my mailing list (the most I'll visit your inbox is once a month, but usually less than that).

I often get asked about my designs, so I'd like to share that I source most of them from the lovely company Urban Threads. I am always happy to add more of their designs to my personal library, so feel free to make suggestions of what you'd like to see!

No comments: