Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Little Women Website

A long time ago, back when I was a high school student, (which isn't so far back as the dark ages, but is definetely pre-Obama campaign), I made three films.

"Little Women" was the last and (imho) best.

It took us a year to film, another year to edit, was shot entirely in one house, and we used the XL2 camera to film and Vegas to edit.

I have been wanting to find a way to offer it online, and I'm now working on getting a website and paypal system set up. So soon, if you are interested, you should be able to order this film on DVD for around $10.00.

So keep an eye on the website, which can be found at littlewomenfilm.blogspot.com. It's a work in progress, but I've already got some pictures up, so it's worth taking a look at.

No comments: