Thursday, May 26, 2016

Want to read some Star Wars fan fiction?

Neomara Zareal - Made with Dollmaker on Rinmaru Games with my edits

It doesn't star any big characters, but I think that it'll spark the interest of some of you Star Wars fans. It has been a couple of years since I published any fanfiction, but I've got something new to share at last! This is a piece I originally did for our Star Wars RPG, and Avellina was kind enough to express an interest in publishing it over at The Fellowship of The King. I am excited to have my first piece appearing there, and hopefully it catches the interest of some readers. I had a lot of fun playing in the Star Wars "Sandbox".

Nadesh Zareal - created on Rinmaru Games

It works as a stand-alone piece (and I clarify a couple things up front), so if you've seen the Star Wars movies, you should have no trouble picking this up and understanding it. 

Lowen Aanowen - Created on Rinmaru Games by my friend Anthony

Read and Enjoy: Darkness in the Stars

No comments: