Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Holidays! Wedding! Doctor Who!

Some thoughts


  • "The Day of the Doctor" rocked. It needs a full review, but I need to watch "An Adventure in Space and Time" So I can comment on the 50th as a whole...
  • ... because the 50th isn't just the one special, it's also the docudrama mentioned above, the radio drama (which sadly I have no way to experience) AND the amazing spoof "The Five(ish) Doctors Reboot" which is probably the most fantastic thing ever for a Whovian and Go Watch It Now.
  • First official holiday with the In-Laws-To-Be is this weekend and so I'm going to be away from the blog for a bit. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
  • My mother-in-law-to-be surprised me by driving in from two states away to attend my wedding shower this weekend.
  • My aunts, cousin and sister threw me an absolutely amazing shower, complete with miniature china teacups and tons of gluten-free goodness.
  • I was surrounded by the love of 30 women in person and more in spirit who God has placed as blessings in my life. The presents were amazing, but even more wonderful is the fact that I will be reminded of this love every time I see one of their gifts.
  • I'm trying to get as many thank yous done before I leave tomorrow morning... and pack... and, gosh, so many other things. Getting married is crazy and wonderful and there's only 51 days until I get to marry Nathan... I hope I can stay sane until then! 

No comments: