Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Saga of the Scribble Comics

Last spring a conversation with some friends sparked my creative juices and I scribbled down a rough comic for their amusement. To my surprise, this simple comic (which I entitled "Thor and Loki Hair Fight") became pretty popular, garnering over 1000 views on DevientArt. I realized that though my drawings might not be the most polished, they adequately conveyed a humor that was appreciated. I love making people laugh, so drawing "scribble comics" became a semi-regular activity of mine.

So far Marvel remains my favorite universe to explore with humor, but Downton Abbey, Harry Potter and the Lord of the Rings have also made appearances. Below I've shared some of my favorites, but you can see the whole gallery here. And stay tuned, I've got a new piece coming up that Star Wars fans will enjoy...


New Technology at Downton Abbey by ~Elenatintil on deviantART
Old Meets New by ~Elenatintil on deviantART
Scott Summers vs. The Box Office by ~Elenatintil on deviantART
To Which We Owe This Power Outage by ~Elenatintil on deviantART
Buffy vs. Twilight by ~Elenatintil on deviantART
Haircare Anonymous by ~Elenatintil on deviantART

No comments: