Friday, January 7, 2011

Sickness, Stevia and Entertainment

Sorry for the utter lack of posts this week. Sickness continues and my brain has been utterly turned to mush. Since making the bracelet on Monday I've done pretty much nothing productive except watch and read stuff that I'll probably review eventually.

I'd like to take a moment to praise "Zevia Natural Diet Soda" which is made with the completely natural and healthy sweetner Stevia. It comes in many flavors, has no calories or sugars and is completely safe for sick people to drink. Been one small bit of enjoyment in the misery of being sick.

Okay so Eureka, Doctor Who, and Jane Austen spin-offs have also kept me in good company. I'm so very blessed to have family members taking good care of me, and going above and beyond the call of duty to make library runs as well.

Thank you all for your patience (and the prayers I know some of you have been sending up.) I really hope to be back writing again by Monday.

3 comments:

Ms. Hope said...

Oh, I love Zevia. Dr. Zevia rocks! :)

Kristin Martin said...

wow, where do you buy this "Zevia?" Is it available at grocery stores?

Elizabeth Amy Hajek said...

I don't know about regular grocery stores, but health food stores like Trader Joe's should have it.