Thursday, February 10, 2011

Help Create a New Superhero

Hey friends (and fellow comic fans),

I wanted to personally ask you to consider voting for my friend Alicia's design (pictured on the left) in the Stan Lee Foundation's contest. Not only is she a very special friend of mine, but she is a huge comic fan and extremely talented artist. It would be so amazing if she could win this! She'd get to meet Stan Lee, recieve an award at the San Diego Comic Con, and other really cool stuff.

All you have to do is go to the link below and vote. You can even use your facebook account to do it! And it would mean so much to me! (If you're really psyched about the design you could even post a link on your facebook page or blog) http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/a4c385742f7e0d845b8653470352ee09/154

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I really hope you vote!

3 comments:

Annsie said...

I just checked out the page - the superhero is really, really, really awesome! I'll be sure to post a link to my blog page - it would be really cool if she could win! (The powers of the superhero sound really cool too, btw :D)

Elizabeth Amy Hajek said...

Thank you SO much Illeana!

Annsie said...

S'good. :D here's the link, in case you wanted to read :D

http://daancing-intherain.blogspot.com/2011/02/help-create-new-superhero.html